9.10.09

more goodies

Another FO. This is the Quickie Cowl (again can't link it from here. stupid computer).

Yarn: Misti International chunky
color : this fun pumpkin orange
needles : US10.5
It took next to no time to make and is absolutely gorgeous. and soo soft and scrunchy!!!

It can also me a headband/earwarmer.

Got this yarn in a trade.

Plymouth Royal Cashmere (100% fine Italian cashmere)
yardage: 154
color : 0747
lot : 247

and this yarn... hate it. does anyone want it??? check my stash page for details but it is Trekking Pro Natural. It is in shades of brown (that is kind of hard to tell in the picture). my mother-in-law wanted me to make her some socks out of this but i can't stand knitting with it. that just happens sometimes with me. i will have to find her some other brown sock yarn to use.

e-mail me or PM me on ravelry if you are interested. i love trading.


And this is the new addition to our family. her name is still up for grabs even after a week. the hubby says Cheeky. The boys say Naughty and then Mini Pod cause she is a mini version of our other dog. Then the boys said that her first name is Naughty and her last name is Mini Pod and they haven't come up with a middle name yet. Hopefully something sticks soon her she will be confused later in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment