my anne elliot spencer shrug is going to drive me crazy. and i was so near the finish for the main body piece.
first, i noticed one side of the front had way more stitches than the other.
so i started ripping back.
second, i noticed an error in the lace pattern two rows before the neckline decreases.
so i ripped back further.
third, i was picking up the stitches and noticed another error in the lace pattern another row down.
i am going to accept this as a blessing. at least this gives me the opportunity to try the other skein of yarn that i have and see if the colors match up better. because the skein i was using was more gray than soot!
wish me luck that i can keep my sanity before this thing is done. because i am not allowing myself to start another project until i finish this one!
5 years ago