17.2.09

Finally... the Zakka Pouch

ok, so after hours of hand stitching and debating on whether I was putting it together right and how tall I wanted it to be, it is finally finished. I think that I am going to undo the top portion though. I want more pulled together at the top. So I am going stitch a new path for the ribbon further down.
Also the bottom looks deformed unless I shove the knitting down in there just so. Will blocking help tieh that. I hope so.
I am a little disappointed in this. But hopefully after I make a few little adjustments, I will really like it. It is going to be my new knitting bag, so I better get it just right since I will be looking at it everyday.

Project : Zakka Pouch by Black Dog Designs
started / completed : 8 - 15 February 2009
Fabric : Fat quarters from Joann's Fabrics
Yarn : Pisgah Yarn & Dyeing Co., Inc Peaches & Creme Solids (in Ecru)
Needles : US 8
Ribbon : brown ribbon (from Wal-mart)



The best parts : pockets and lots of space.



No comments:

Post a Comment